Benedict Clements is Division Chief for the Expenditure Policy Division of the IMF’s Fiscal Affairs Department. He was previously a Division Chief in the Western Hemisphere Department, where he led country teams working on Brazil and Colombia. He has published extensively on public finance and macroeconomic issues.
- What Happens to Public Health Spending in IMF-Supported Programs? Another Look
- It’s the Years, Not The Mileage: IMF Analysis of Pension Reforms in Advanced Economies
- When Reality Doesn’t Bite—Misconceptions about the IMF and Social Spending
- Promises, Promises. Better Measuring the Effect of Pension Reform
- Healing Public Health Care Finances: Budget Reforms That Work