S. Erik Oppers is Deputy Division Chief for the Global Financial Stability Division in the Monetary and Capital Markets Department. He contributes to the Global Financial Stability Report and works on a range of financial sector policy issues. In previous assignments, he worked on Fund programs in Asia and financial sector issues and technical assistance in Africa. He has taught at the University of Michigan and Georgetown University and worked at the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets.
- Good Governance Curbs Excessive Bank Risks
- How To Make A Graceful Exit: The Potential Perils of Ending Extraordinary Central Bank Policies
- Giving Credit Where Credit is Due: How to Design Policies that Work
- Seven Billion Reasons to Worry: the Financial Impact of Living Longer
- Interest Rates and Investor Decisions: The Long and Short of It