Prakash Loungani is an advisor in the IMF’s Research Department. He is also an adjunct professor of management at Vanderbilt University’s Owen School, where he has taught in the Executive MBA program since 2001, and at Johns Hopkins University’s School of Advanced International Studies. Prior to joining the IMF in 1998, he worked at the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the University of Florida.
- Openness and Inequality: Distributional Impacts of Capital Account Liberalization
- The Effects of Wage Moderation: Can Internal Devaluations Work?
- Battling Global Unemployment: Too Soon to Declare Victory
- Growth: An Essential Part of a Cure for Unemployment
- Does Raising the Minimum Wage Hurt Employment? Evidence from China
- Are Jobs and Growth Still Linked?