iMFdirect is a blog covering the global economy and policy issues, posted by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) headquartered in Washington D.C., United States. iMFdirect posts content related to the IMF’s work in economics and finance at the global or national level, and posts currently highlight the debate over policies and responses to the biggest global recession since the Great Depression.
The IMF is an organization of 189 countries, working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty around the world.
- Emerging Economies and Global Financial Safety: Insights from India
- Bang for Your Buck: Public Investment & Efficiency
- The Changing Roles of Emerging Economies and the Insurance Sector
- Globalization, Skills & Inequality
- Migration and the Economics of Language
- Public Roads with Private Money: A Way Ahead
- What the G20 Can Do to Help the Global Recovery
- China’s Housing Market: Defying the Odds?
- Virtual Currencies: The Public Impact of Private Money
- Oil Low-Commotion
- The Top Ten Blogs of 2015