Fabiano Rodrigues Bastos is an Economist in the Regional Studies Division of the IMF’s Western Hemisphere Department. Previously he worked in the IMF’s African Department. He has also worked at the Inter-American Development Bank, the World Bank, and the Bank of England. He has a PhD from the University of Maryland.
- Rising Latin American Corporate Risk: Walking a Tightrope
- Trading Out of Trouble in Latin America
- From Windfall to Windmill: Harnessing Asia’s Dynamism for Latin America
- Raising Long-Run Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean—A Complex(ity) Issue
- Mind the Dragon: Latin America’s Exposure to China