Prakash Loungani is chief of the Development Macroeconomics Division in the IMF’s Research Department and was co-chair of the IMF’s Jobs and Growth working group from 2011-15. He is also an adjunct professor of management at Vanderbilt University’s Owen School, where he has taught in the Executive MBA program since 2001, and a Senior Fellow at OCP Policy Center.
- Unemployment Troubles Ahead for Emerging Markets
- Openness and Inequality: Distributional Impacts of Capital Account Liberalization
- The Effects of Wage Moderation: Can Internal Devaluations Work?
- Battling Global Unemployment: Too Soon to Declare Victory
- Growth: An Essential Part of a Cure for Unemployment
- Does Raising the Minimum Wage Hurt Employment? Evidence from China
- Are Jobs and Growth Still Linked?